Saturday, February 25, 2012

Manicure of the Day!

I have been super busy with work, classes and planning my future that I am severely sleep-deprived and basically relying on caffeine to function. I figured since I have been living off of coffee lately why not devote a cute mani to it! So today's mani is a Coffee Design!  

I used Essie's Case Study (review here) for the foundation color. I also used brown, black and white acrylic paint (as always) to create the beans, cup and cafe! Acrylic paint can be found at your local craft store, Michael’s and ACMoore






This design was pretty easy to execute, the beans where simple ovals with a line down the middle and a little white for highlighting. The cup was a bit more difficult and writing has never been my strongest but I like how this design turned out! I just wish I could get another energy boost by looking at my nails! I guess I will just have to stick to the coffee obsession!

Comment below or on Facebook to let me know if you like this design, would wear it or have any questions!

Check out essie.com, and  Like Essie on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment