Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine's Day 9

Only a few more days to Valentine's Day! Today's design is called Love Birds. This look features Nicole by OPI's First Crush Blush (I am seriously in LOVE with some of these names!).Nicole By OPI can be purchased from these retailers. This metallic peachy pink is a beautiful background for this design! I also used brown, green, white and red acrylic paint. Acrylic paint can be found at your local craft store, Michael’s and ACMoore.




Detail Shot!
I created the branches first then the birds and hearts. The writing was done with a mechanical pencil dipped in white paint. Make sure you seal your design with a topcoat to preserve it!
I am not going to lie, I am a bit disappointed with how this turned out but I still like the idea and figured some of you could improve on this! 

If you like this design, or want to share your own version please share your thoughts on Facebook!

Check out http://nicolebyopi.com/ for their blog posts and full list of products.
Like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter for the latest news!

No comments:

Post a Comment