Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's Day 11

The Valentine's Design for the day is Stripes! A classic valentine's day look, but cute nonetheless. I used Nicole by OPI's Reach Out and Deeply in Love. I also used white acrylic paint. Nicole By OPI can be purchased from these retailers. Acrylic paint can be found at your local craft store, Michael’s and ACMoore.


 



This design is simple. I just used a thin brush dipped into white acrylic paint and made lines across the nail. I followed with evenly(ish) spaced lines of Deeply in Love. I topped the design with another sheer Nicole by OPI, but the name is escaping me right now. Once I remember I will make a note of it. Top with a clear top coat and voila! a simple mani perfect for valentine's day!

If you like this design, or want to share your own version please share your thoughts on Facebook!

Check out http://nicolebyopi.com/ for their blog posts and full list of products.
Like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter for the latest news!

No comments:

Post a Comment