Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day 12

Today's Valentine's Day design is lips! I was inspired by this youtube video! I used Nicole by OPI's Im a BeliberNicole By OPI can be purchased from these retailers. I also used pink acrylic paint. Acrylic paint can be found at your local craft store, Michael’s and ACMoore.






I used a thin paint brush to create the lip shapes. I also topped the mani with NYC White Lights, a glitter to add a little something extra! I might redo this mani with a different color combination, a dark red and pink would look nice!


If you like this design, or want to share your own version please share your thoughts on Facebook!

Check out http://nicolebyopi.com/ for their blog posts and full list of products.
Like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter for the latest news!

No comments:

Post a Comment