Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentine's Day 5

Today's Valentine's Day Mani is an Inscribed Hearts design. This design features Zoya's Savita, a beautiful matte purple with a unique shimmer. I used a thin paint brush and pink and white acrylic paint to make the design. Acrylic paint can be found at your local craft store, Michael’s and ACMoore. The top 2 pictures show the manicure without a clear topcoat (you could use a matte topcoat to keep the design matte) while the bottom 2 designs were sealed with a clear topcoat.






To create the design I made the biggest out line first, which varied from nail to nail. Then I made the design smaller with each outline and I switched between pink and white lines. You could keep all your nails with the same cutout of a heart, you could do the design on just an accent nail or you could copy my design! Id love to know what you think and see what you come up with!

Check out Zoya's Blog, Like Zoya on Facebook, and Follow them on Twitter!

2 comments:

  1. I love your color choices! So unique and NOT generic Valentine colors (pink & red).. very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) i wanted to do something a bit different!

    ReplyDelete