Monday, February 20, 2012

Manicure of the Day!

You might be surprised to know that even though I had so many Valentine's Day manis, I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day. Thats because my special day is today, February 20th. My boyfriend and I are celebrating our anniversary and that is what inspired today's Manicure of the Day! For our first anniversary, my boyfriend bought me a beautiful Tiffany's sterling silver necklace. I am a bit obsessed with Tiffany's, the color, the box, the jewelry, ALL of it! and was ecstatic. I wanted to share my love of Tiffany's and remember that first anniversary with this mani. Now to the polish..

I used China Glaze's For Audrey, a beautiful Tiffany blue color that Audrey Hepburn would have needed! This creamy gorgeous turquoise aqua blue is one of my favorite polishes ever. I created the accent bow for the "box" with white and black acrylic paintAcrylic paint can be found at your local craft store, Michael’s and ACMoore. I purchased For Audrey at Sally Beauty Supply







Bow Detail!
I made the bow by first making the four ribbons around the bow and then the loops to the bow and finally the middle! I added black to create shadows and define the bow more. 
I can't stop looking at my nails, I know the manicure isn't too far-fetched or wild, but sometimes even a simple mani can keep your attention. I love For Audrey and would definitely suggest adding it to your polish collection!


Do you love Tiffany's too? What is the best anniversary gift you ever received? Let me know below or on Facebook


Check out Chinaglaze.com
Like China Glaze on Facebook and Follow them on Twitter

3 comments: