Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mani of the Day:Triangle Tipped!

Today I have a quick Mani of the Day!. I used A-England Lady of the Lake, Princess Tears and  Ophelia for this tape mani!






I first used Princess Tears and applied 2 coats and let dry. Make sure you wait until the base color is completely dry before using any tape, or you will just rip up the polish when you try to take the tape off (trust me!). I then used two pieces of regular tape to create an open triangle on the nail. I used 2 coats of Lady Of the Lake for the bottom layered triangle, and again let dry. I used the same tape technique for the smaller triangle, where I used 2 coats of Ophelia to create the final look! Top off with your favorite clear top-coat and there you have your layered triangle tips look! 

I love the way A-England polishes work together, the holographic effect is simply stunning! I find these polishes easy to work with because of coverage and dry time, although I sometimes use a top coat after each layer to prevent the tape from grabbing the polish!

I really do like how this Mani of the Day turned out, what do you think? Tell me below or on Pretty in Paint's Facebook

Like a-england on Facebook, follow them on Twitter and check out their website!


2 comments: