Friday, February 15, 2013

365 Days of Color Valentines Day bag!

I know Valentine's Day was yesterday, but I wanted to hare my 365 Days of Color Valentine's Day Surprise Bag with you! I ordered the bag as a pick-me-up and I am so happy I did! There are still some available here. The bag is described by 365 Days of Color as follows "This seasonal gift bag is not like past "mystery" bags in that there is only one full size bottle available and it is a LIMITED EDITION polish. Crush on You was made only for these Valentine's Bags and will not be available anywhere else! It is a light pink "crellie" with red and pink glitters of different sizes INCLUDING DOTS!!!! These bags will also included 2-3 extras from the line, like balms, minis, oils AND NOW CREAMS!! Also, each bag will receive one hand made rosette ring! These can be worn as regular rings or knuckle rings :) As usual, this is a FREE SHIPPING ITEM!"

The bag contained sweethearts, a jelly bracelet, 2 rosette rings, a full sized bottle of LE Crush on You, a sample size cuticle oil in amber romance and a full size balm in Dark Kiss! 





Now onto the swatches of Crush on You!!
 Coat 1:

 Coat 2:

 Coat 3:


Crush on You is a gorgeous light pink with red small glitter dots and larger squares. The formula was a bit thin, but very smooth. I needed 3-4 coats for full coverage. 


If you have seen my review of the 365 Days of Color balms or cuticle oils, you know I am OBSESSED with them. I keep the balms and oil in all of my bags, they are amazing in the winter for moisturizing my cuticles! I will definitely buy bags in the future!!

What do you think of the gift bag and Crush on You?Tell me below or on Pretty in Paint's Facebook!

You can order 365 Days of Color Polishes here! Check out 365 Days of Color's blog for swatches and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment