Friday, September 7, 2012

butter LONDON spam!

I apologize for the lack of activity recently, I have been without internet and moving to another country for a bit is really stressful! I hope you all understand, and as a treat I have giant butter LONDON Spam! I love butter LONDON and I figured why not celebrate my UK journey with a brand that literally has London in its name!









Brummie
Coat 1:
Coat 2:
Brummie described by butter LONDON as a "bright, purple-violet nail lacquer. As with all butter LONDON crème nail lacquers, Brummie goes on smooth and creamy." Brummie is a gorgeous bright purple creme with an interesting finish, it almost gives off a matte rubbery balloon look. I used 2 coats and found the formula smooth and opaque. Brummie is a Macy's exclusive but can also be bought on butter LONDON's website.

Cake-Hole
Coat 1:




Cake-Hole is described as "An opaque, nearly neon pink nail lacquer. A pink creme so bright, it can’t be wrong!" Cake-Hole is a gorgeous bright pink creme, with a similar finish to Brummie, almost a rubbery finish. Cake-Hole is also a Macy's exclusive and can be purchased on butter LONDON's website as well. 

Scouse
Coat 1:
Coat 2:
Coat 3:


Scouse is described as a "sheer, royal blue and indigo duochrome nail lacquer with pink, purple, and blue microglitter." Scouse is described perfectly! I love the duochrome effect and the sparkle from the gorgeous microglitter! Scouse covered in 3 coats, the formula was a little more sheer, but definitely smooth and still worth it! Scouse is a Dillard's exclusive, but can be purchased on butter LONDON's website! 


Sloane Ranger
Coat 1:
Coat 2:
Sloane Ranger is described as a "olive, khaki crème nail lacquer infused with silver shimmer."  The olive grey has a gorgeous silver shimmer, and had an opaque formula that covered in 2 coats. 

Sprog
Coat 1:
Coat 2:
Sprog is described as a "bright, ultra pigmented, periwinkle blue crème nail lacquer." This is the perfect description! I love the opaque formula of this creme, it covered in 2 coats. I love this color, the formula was great and the pigmented color is lovely. Sprog is exclusive to Ulta.

Scouse
Coat 1:
Coat 2:
Coat 3:


Swinger is described as "a vibrant, grass green glitter nail lacquer." Swinger is a bright green glitter with microglitter and some larger darker green glitter bits. I used 3 coats for full opacity, the formula was smooth and not bad for a packed glitter.  


Teetotal
Coat 1:
Coat 2:
Teetotal is described as "a rich, mocha brown crème lacquer." Teetotal is a gorgeous brown creme. I will definitely wear this as a staple fall color. The formula was pretty smooth and covered completely in 2 coats.

I love all these gorgeous butter LONDON lacquers. There are so many gorgeous, unique shades and they all have such a wonderful formula!

What do you think of butter LONDON? Let me know below or on Pretty in Paint's Facebook.

Check out butter LONDON's website, Like them on Facebook and Follow them on Twitter!

*These products were provided by butter LONDON for review. All opinions are my own*

1 comment: