Friday, July 20, 2012

Zoya Designer Collection!

I am super excited to show you guys the beautiful Zoya Fall 2012 Designer Collection! Zoya describes the collection as the following "The full-coverage, creamy nail polish shades from the NYFW 2012 Designer Collection are inspired by backstage beauties, talented designers, runways and VIP fashion events..." The Designer Collection is full of rich gorgeous cremes perfect for the fall. 

From Zoya " Zoya NYFW 2012: Designer Collection 

• Rekha (ZP626) - Blood red cream (Bibhu Mohapatra custom shade)
• Toni (ZP627) - Dark maroon red cream
• Monica (ZP628) - Dark mulberry purple cream
• Natty (ZP629) - Smoked navy blue cream
• Evvie (ZP630) - Evergreen green cream (Peter Som custom shade)
• Noot (ZP631) - Charcoal green gray cream"


Evvie
Coat 1:


Coat 2:



Evvie is described as "A dark smoky eucalyptus cream is a chic and high fashion alternative for Fall" It was originally introduced at  the Peter Som NYFW Fall-Winter 2012 runway show. Evvie is a lovely slate grey creme. Evvie applied in two smooth coats. 

Monica
Coat 1:

Coat 2:


Monica is described as "A dark, soft blue-toned purple with a glossy cream finish that is packed full of color." Monica is a gorgeous deep purple creme that has a super glossy finish. I love the depth of this color, it is really beautiful! Monica also applied fully opaque in two easy smooth coats.

Natty
Coat 1:

Coat 2:

Natty is described as a "smoky deep steel blue with an opaque cream finish is a unique and alluring Fall color."  Natty is a gorgeous grey-blue creme with a glossy finish (no top coat in any of these pictures!). Natty was fully opaque in 2  smooth coats, I had no problem with application. 

Noot
Coat 1:
Coat 2:


Noot is described as "a very dark grey cream with strong blue-green undertones. " Noot is a beautiful very dark grey, almost like the darker cousin to Evvie. I had a harder time with Noot's  application, although fully opaque in 2 coats, the first coat was pretty streaky and uneven. I do still think Noot is an amazing grey creme, perfect for fall.

Rekha
Coat 1:


Rekha is described as "a classic, perfectly balanced blood red cream that made its debut as a custom created shade for Fashion Designer Bibhu Mohapatra at NYFW Fall-Winter 2012." Rekha is as Zoya says, a classic red creme. I am not a fan of reds, I rarely ever wear them because I normally am terrible at applying them! But Rekha would probably be my favorite red, application was smooth and opaque in 1 coat. You really can't beat that! I wouldn't say I am converted into a red-lover, but Rekha is definitely my go-to red polish now. 

Toni
Coat 1:

Coat 2:

Toni is described as a "purple toned warm raisin-wine cream perfect for anyone who loves deep, vampy hues." I would say Zoya's description is pretty spot-on, the purple-red wine creme has gorgeous depth. Applied in 2 coats as well.

The Designer Collection is absolutely the perfect creme collection for fall, the depth of the colors in this collection is wonderful and the formula is also fantastic. The polishes transform on your nails and have a finish to impress. I am a sucker for cremes, and Zoya never disappoints me. I have always had Zoya as my go-to for cremes, their formula is one of my favorites and the company itself is always giving to its customers. 

What do you think about the Designers Collection? Tell me below or on Pretty in Paint's Facebook


Check out Zoya'Blog and Website, Like Zoya on Facebook, and Follow them on Twitter! 
*These products were provided by Zoya for an honest review. All opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment