Sunday, July 15, 2012

Enkelini polishes!

Today I have another gorgeous Etsy find! Enkelini is a shop of absolutely amazing holographic, glitters and jellies! This review is of Wait..Whatt?!, Lets Dance, Gettin Jiggy



 Gettin Jiggy
Coat 1:

 Coat 2:


 Coat 3:


Gettin Jiggy is described as "an orange jelly polish with various sizes of holographic glitter and bar glitter. A gorgeous summery colour." I absolutely LOVE this jelly! the variety of glitter really adds something special and unique! I achieved this look with 3 coats, but 2 coats would be sufficient.

Lets Dance
Coat 1:

 Coat 2:
 Coat 3:
 Coat 4:



Lets Dance is described "A beautiful Turquoise/Teal linear holographic polish in a 3 free base." and thats exactly what this beautiful turquoise holo polish is! I used 4 coats for the final look, although I think you could layer this over another polish to use less of Lets Dance. I think this polish is gorgeous, but the formula is a little thin. 

Wait...Whaat?!
Coat 1:

 Coat 2:


 Color Change:

Bottle Shot After Cold:
Wait...Whaat?! is described as "It contains a heat changing pigment that turns clear when warm, and dark blue when cold." You can see the amazing color change above, and thats only after a minute or two of sticking my hand in the freezer! I think the idea of a color changing polish is awesome! It reminds me of the barbies I had when I was younger that had color changing hair. Wait..Whaat?! is a gorgeous glitter with a unique twist.

Enkelini has a shop full of gorgeous and unique polishes that you need to check out! Holographics in all colors and gorgeous jelly combos and glitters! I think the formula could cover a bit more in some cases, but I don't mind too much.

Check out Enkelini's Etsy shop, Like Enkelini on Facebook 
What do you think of Enkelini's polishes? Tell me below or on Pretty in Paint's Facebook!

*This product was provided by Enkelini for my honest review. All opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment