Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hot Ticket Lilac Any Sense and Don't Pink and Drive

Today I have two gorgeous Hot Ticket Polishes by The Balm. The polishes are Lilac Any Sense and Don't Pink and Drive. Lilac Any Sense is a gorgeous medium lilac creme while Don't Pink and Drive is a pretty carnation pink creme. Hot Ticket Polishes can be purchased here.


Lilac Any Sense
Coat 1:



 Coat 2:


The swatches of Lilac Any Sense vary because of the lighting, but Lilac Any Sense is a beautiful medium lilac creme. As you can see, coverage with 1 coat was great, but I added coat 2 just to make sure everything was even. I think The Balm has an amazing formula and Lilac Any Sense is a beautiful shade of lilac.

Don't Pink and Drive
Coat 1:


Coat 2:




Don't Pink and Drive is a bubblegum carnation pink creme. Don't Pink and Drive has a slightly thinner formula than Lilac Any Sense, but still covers fully in 2 coats.

I think the formula of The Balm's Hot Ticket Polishes is amazing and I love these gorgeous cremes. I don't particularly think this two particular polishes are unique in color, but their formula sets them apart from other cremes. I am interested in the other gorgeous polishes The Balm offers.


Let me know what you think of these gorgeous polishes below or on Pretty in Paint's Facebook!

Check out The Balm's website
Like The Balm on Facebook
Follow The Balm on Twitter

*These products were provided by The Balm for my honest review. All opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment