Sunday, January 6, 2013

Zoya Lovely Collection

Today I have the lovely Zoya Lovely Collection for Spring 2013! Zoya describes the collection as follows:
Lovely, just LOVELY!

Spring is awash in six soft and lovely new Zoya shades including three dewy metallics and three fresh blooms of cream. Poetic in nature, this collection is sure to capture the beauty of the season like no other....

ZOYA LOVELY – SPRING 2013
Piaf (ZP652) - Fresh Forsythia Yellow Metallic - Full Coverage (Originally designed for Fashion Designer Zang Toi)
GeiGei (ZP651) - Blushing Cherry Blossom Pink Metallic - Full Coverage (Originally designed for Zang Toi/SS13).
Julie (ZP650) - Soft Wisteria Purple Metallic - Full Coverage (Originally designed for Zang Toi/SS13).
Blu (ZP653) - Lucky Hyacinth Blue Cream - Full Coverage
Neely (ZP655) - Earliest Spring Green Cream - Full Coverage (Originally designed for Peter Som/SS13).
Jacqueline (ZP654) - Perfect Magnolia Nude Cream - Full Coverage (Originally designed for Peter Som/SS13)



 Jacqueline
Coat 1:
 Coat 2:

Jacqueline is a gorgeous pastel yellow/nude creme. I needed a soft yellow creme in my collection and Jacqueline is perfect as it is a nude yellow! The formula is smooth and a bit thick (not too thick though) which allows for opaque coverage in 2 coats

Neely
 Coat 1:



Neely is a mint pastel creme. This color is all over the stores, a perfect color for spring, and I am thrilled! I love the soft mint color, it really compliments me and I can already see so many nail art possibilities! Again, Zoya's formula is amazing, and I only needed 2 smooth coats for full opacity.

Blu
Coat 1:
 Coat 2:

Blu is a gorgeous pastel medium blue. It reminds me of a pastel blueberry! I love this gorgeous color and again, see endless nail art opportunities. I used 2 coats for full even coverage.

 Piaf
Coat 1:

 Coat 2:

Piaf is a medium yellow with a pearl and hint of orange shimmer. I am not the biggest fan of brighter yellows, and I don't know how much I'll be wearing Piaf, but the shimmer is very pretty especially when it catches the light. The formula was a bit more sheer but I only needed 2-3 coats.

Julie
Coat 1:

 Coat 2:

Julie is one of my favorite polishes from this collection! A gorgeous pastel lavender with a pearl shimmer. This polish is the perfect amount of girly for me, the pastel color is perfect for spring and the shimmer makes it perfect to wear on its own. I used 2 smooth coats for full coverage. 

Gei Gei
Coat 1:
 Coat 2:


Gei Gei is a pastel pink with a pearl shimmer. I am not the biggest fan of pinks, but this is perfect for my sister (she is planning on snatching it from my stash soon!) Gei Gei is a pretty polish, but again, just not for me. I used 2-3 coats for full coverage. 


 I love the Lovely Collection! The pastel shades are exactly what I want for spring! As always, Zoya's formula is superb, and I know these polishes will be showing up in a bunch of future manis!


What do you think about the Gloss Collection? Tell me below or on Pretty in Paint's Facebook
Check out Zoya'Blog and Website, Like Zoya on Facebook, and Follow them on Twitter! 

*These products were provided by Zoya for an honest review. All opinions are my own.*

2 comments:

  1. I love the cremes. I could probably pass on the shimmers, but I may pick those up as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cremes! I think the shimmers are more of a love them or pass..I normally don't choose the finish, but they are still pretty!

      Delete