Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mani of the Day:Mosaic!

Todays mani of the day is inspired by this mosaic from Park Guell in Barcelona. I loved the artistic details of the park and wanted to replicate it in the nail art. I used Zoya Jacqueline for the base and acrylic paint to create the design!












I used a thin paintbrush dipped in white acrylic paint and made the triangle shapes, then dipped the brush in various colors to partially outline some of the triangles. I made the square mosaic with acrylic paint as well, starting with the light blue design and following with the other colors. I am decently happy with how the design turned out, but would consider some changes for next time!

What do you think of my mani? Let me know below! 
I hope you enjoyed my mani and please post your own manis on Pretty in Paint's Facebook! 


*some products in this blogpost were sent for an honest review. All opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment