Thursday, August 23, 2012

Priti NYC Summer in Arizona Collection!

I have the gorgeous Priti NYC Summer in Arizona Collection up for swatch and review today! The collection was inspired by the "flora and fauna of one of the most beautiful natural landscapes in the country." The collection is made up of four polishes: Giant Granadilla, Climbing Blueberry, Slenderlady Palm and Sympathy Rose

Sympathy Rose
Coat 1:





Sympathy Rose is a medium red/pink creme. I don't exactly know how to describe this color as it was hard to photograph. I believe there is a pinker hue than the above picture shows. I apologize for that. Application was easy, I used 2 coats for full coverage. 

Coat 1:
Coat 2:




Climbing Blueberry is a medium purple with a blue hue. I really love the shade of the purple, it is a bit toned down which makes it work for fall, but still has a fun feel to it. I used 2 coats for full opacity, the formula was smooth and even.


Giant Granadilla
Coat 1:


Giant Granadilla is a gorgeous rust orange creme. I have been in such an orange phase and this is the perfect transition to fall. I am in LOVE with this creme. Application was a dream, 1 coat for opacity. I will definitely have this as a go-to fall color. I believe the second picture is a bit more color accurate (my camera tend to freak out with oranges and reds, so I am sorry about that)


Slenderlady Palm
Coat 1:






Slenderlady Palm is a very dark, almost black, creme with a blue/teal tint. I can see myself wearing this on a cold dreary day, or adding some glitter to make it a little less dreary! I used 2 coats for full coverage. 

The formula for this entire collection was wonderful, I had no problems and all were 1-2 coats. My favorites of this collection were Giant Granadilla and Climbing Blueberry. I really love this collection and the inspiration behind it. Priti NYC makes beautiful, quality polishes and thee are no exception. 

What do you think about the Summer in Arizona Collection? Let me know on Pretty in Paint's Facebook!

Check out Priti NYC's website
Like Priti NYC on Facebook
and Follow them on Twitter

*This product was provided by Priti NYC for review. All opinions are my own*


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love Priti! These colors are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete