Saturday, December 22, 2012

UK Haul!

If you've been following me on facebook, you know that I just returned from a semester abroad. I was studying at Oxford, and due to the intense workload, was not able to blog as much as I had hoped. I greatly apologize for that, but hope to rebuild Pretty in Paint and make the blog even greater than before! I am still jet-lagged and dealing with the technicalities of moving back from another country after 4 months (unpacking and such). Unfortunately, that means it will be a bit of time until I can fully get the blog up and running, but I hope to post more than while I was abroad.


Now onto the fun stuff..The polishes I bought while I was abroad! First up A-England Polishes!




I love Princess Sabra and Saint George so much that I bought doubles! A-England holographic polishes are seriously to DIE for. I cannot get over the gorgeous effect they had and the formula is also superb. 



The new Holy Grail, Beauty Never Fails and She Walks in Beauty.  I cannot wait to try these beauties and layer them with other polishes in my collection. They are gorgeous in the bottle!


Ophelia and Lady of Shallot are Gothic Beauties and Galahad was a creme I just simply needed in my collection!

I LOVE A-England and am so excited to have all of these new beauties in my collection.


 Next we have Barry M Polishes!


I love the Gold Mine Glitter and cannot wait to try the Limited Edition polish on the far right!

Last we have Models Own Polishes!


From the Mirrorball collection: (Left two) Dancing Queen and Freak Out. From the Wonderland Collection (Right two): Blizzard and Southern Lights



From the Ice Cream Sundae Collection: Jade Stone and Lilac Dream. From the Heidi Kandi Collectino: Ibiza Mix

I hope you enjoyed my Haul Post! I am super excited to be back and try out all these gorgeous polishes. I know I have a bunch of catching up to do, but I promise I won't disappoint. Keep watch, Pretty in Paint will be back and better than ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment