Thursday, December 27, 2012

Cynthia Rowley Tweezerman Products!

Today I have Tweezerman's Cynthia Rowley Full Size Slant Tweezer and the Cynthia Rowley Filemate. These products are part of the Limited Edition Designer Series. 




Cynthia Rowley brings "graphic and chic asthetics" to these Tweezerman products. I love the tweezer! The design it really cute and the precision of the slant tweezer really helps shape my brows! 

I also love the Filemate! The cute case makes it a perfect to-go file that fits right into my bag. It also files really well, it is a bit more coarse than other files, but works well and easily shapes my nails.

This was just a quick review of two cute Tweezerman Products! I hope to get more nail reviews up this weekend!

What do you think of these products? Do you own any Tweezerman products? Let me know below or on facebook!

Check out Tweezerman on Facebook and Twitter!

*These products were provided by Tweezerman for review. All opinions are my own*


No comments:

Post a Comment