Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Mani of the Day!

Today I have a quick Manicure of the Day post! I was inspired by this mani I saw on tumblr! I changed the background color to Jessica Cosmetics Monarch for a bit of contrast. I used red, white, black and green acrylic paint to create the design. I hope you like it!










I creates the pink color with acrylic paint and made a general squoval shape with two leave shapes, then used black to create the details that make it appear more like a rose. I am really happy with how this design came out and I am interested to try a similar design with other floral! The cartoon/tattoo feel gives a stronger edge to the mani than my normal floral prints, and I like it!

What do you think of this mani of the day? Let me know below or on Pretty in Paint's Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment